Monday, May 28, 2007

to Breed or Not to Breed...

Well, a lot has happened since the last post. I thought it was time that we gave an update. One of the biggest things is JC getting another job while we wait for the railroad to decide what is going on. We has gotten hired on at Circle 4 Farms. It wasn't his first choice but it's a job. He is a breeder, which means he aritifically inseminates the pigs. He says the job isn't as bad as he thought it would be, but still it's not the most fun. He gets up at 5 everyday and home just after 5 at night.
Other news.... Olivia has graduated preschool. She misses it. We will have to find something else to keep her busy.
I am officially finished substitute teaching. It has been fun but I don't think I will be doing it next year. We should have our new child by then and I feel he will need me so no more subbing. I had a busy Sunday. We had family come and visit and on top of that I had a lot of church responsibilities. Let me give a run-down. I was the chorister in Sacrament, gave the closing prayer in sacrament, conducted Primary, gave sharing time and was the chorister in Primary. I was very happy when church was completed.
We are doing very well and hope all is also.

No comments: