Monday, May 28, 2007

Our EXCITING news....

We got a phone call on May 21. It was from our adoption coordinator Lisa. She called to tell me she has 2 healthy infant baby boys and we get to choose which one we want. The pictures Ethiopia sent were not good so we have to wait to pick new ones. Lisa is in Ethiopia right now and she is taking pictures of the boys and when she comes back on June 4th we will be choosing one of them to be our son. I don't know how I am going to choose. It will be hard to take one and not the other. I plan on keeping tabs on the other and if he doesn't find a family, taking him eventually. It is so surreal. We are going to be going to pick up our son in the next few months. We can't wait. We mailed in all our paperwork so now we are playing the waiting game. Olivia is really excited to have a baby brother. I am scared but thrilled. I know that we are doing the right thing. This little boy is going to be so loved. It is going to be hard to wait for him. JC and I are on pins and needles. This process has been so fast, and I know that we have been lead here to this exact place. I can't wait to go to Deseret Industries and shop. :)

No comments: