Sunday, May 6, 2007

My first Blog.

Hi Everyone. This is my first time doing a blog. I thought about how much I liked looking at other peoples blogs that this would be a lot of fun. I don't have a camera that I can connect to the computer so there won't be many pictures until I get one. We are doing really well here in Milford. We are getting close to finishing our adoption and we can't wait to bring our son home. We are leaning towards the name Damien for him but we will finalize the name when we see him. The girls are doing well. They love living on a farm. We have a lot of animals. Here is the rundown: 1 dog, 4 cats, 2 goats, fish, 1 rabbit, 4 ducklings, 3 adult chickens and 6 chicks. Olivia is waiting for me to get her chick out so she can hold it. JC is going to be going for a job interview this week. We hope he can get it. I am still teaching but that will end this month so we will need something else.

No comments: