Sunday, November 11, 2007

Tagged... thanks Tiffany

Apparently people (I don't know who) want to know more about me. This is a little odd to me but here goes.

What I was doing 10 years ago: I was 15 and boy crazy. I was a freshman at school and having a great time. This was the time I still liked going to school and I didn't sluff once. That is crazy to think about since once I went to Granger that all changed.

What I was doing 5 years ago: I was newly married to my fantastic husband JC, pregnant with my first child Olivia and stressed about anything and everything.

One year ago: I had just moved my life to Milford. I was scared and everything was different here. JC and I had just begun our adoption of our son Damien and we were excited about our new life.

Yesterday: I did the usual mom things. I went to the grocery store and post office. I cleaned the house, took care of the kids and then I watched Alias and Scrubs when they went to sleep.

5 snacks I enjoy: chips and salsa, chocolate, cereal, fruit and cookies

5 things I would do if I had $100 million: pay off all debt and buy a house, build an orphanage in Ethiopia, adopt more children, open schools in Ethiopia and help my family out. Wait I have one more, travel.

5 places I would run away to: British Isles, Ethiopia, Australia, France, Russia

5 TV shows I like: This one is hard since I don't get tv reception down here I will name shows I like that may or may not still be on tv. Scrubs, The Office, Friends, Biggest Loser and Deal or No Deal.

5 things I hate doing: Laundry, litter boxes, driving to Salt Lake (just the drive I am happy when I get there), dishes, and sitting around being bored.

5 biggest joys of the moment: marrying my husband JC, being a mother to my children, visiting friends and family, being part of a community, and feeling like I make a difference.

I now am suppose to tag 5 people, the problem is the people I know who read this have been tagged so I will just name 5 people.
Yvonn Al-azragi, Ginger Healy, Jennifer England, Kristen Snow and anyone else who reads this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was great fun to read! I don't think I ever really realized how funny you are! And I can totally relate to the sluffing thing! I didn't sluff until I got to Granger either! Hmmm... I wonder what it was abou that place!?

Anonymous said...

Oh I forgot, I hate litterbox duity too! I should have put that! Dang