Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Days of my Life

Well, I have quite a lot to talk about. Many, many things have happened in my life that are worth writing about. Let me now talk about the Days of my Life.
First I just want to say that Kyra is about 80% potty trained. She has an occasional accident and doesn't make it through the night but I am calling this a success. Damien has also stopped wetting the bed at night. AWESOME!!!

Second, Jc is working up in Salt Lake on the railroad. He has been up there about a month and making a lot of money. This is good since the adoption set us back. We miss him here but we prayed ofr help with finances and got an answer.

Third, I am trying to get a job at the adoption agency I went through to get Damien. All is going well. I am suppose to be hearing from them this week about a job possibility. I hope I get it. It would be perfect because I would be working from home and setting my own hours.

Fourth, this is a sad bit of news. 4 of our chickens have been eaten, probably by coyotes. That left only one and so I gave it to a good friend of mine so now we just have the 3 that were here when we moved in.

Fifth, JC and Damien are both going to be having surgery next month. JC has to have his heart surgery again to fix the hole. It hasn't filled in yet. His surgery is Dec 17. Damien is going to have a circumcizion(?). That will be Dec 19th. Bad week. We are hoping to have the sealing Dec 15th so I hope that works out. Damien is going to be blessed Dec 2nd so that will be a wonderful day.

Sixth, I am going to be a quilter. I am taking quilting classes. I sound so old.

That is all for now. I will keep an update.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, you have been through a lot lately! You sure are a trooper to be able to deal with everything so optimistically! Now, to say soemthing about all your events: Congratulations on the potty training, I know ALL TOO WELL how hard that can be! Great news about the jobs! I hope you get yours and I'm happy your husband got his! And lastly, sorry about the surgeries and the chickens! I wish you all the luck in the world for quick recoveries and I hope that the last of your poultry doesn't get eaten! :)
Tiff

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you posted an update. I was about to tell you that you needed to to that. Thanks