Sunday, November 11, 2007

Lori, the party house

While in Salt Lake I got to go see my good friend Lori. Little did I know, her house is the party house of the neighborhood. All the neighborhood kids come over. I bet it is because she is always baking. Well anyway, we went to visit and I realized just how much I miss my weekly play dates with her. It helped keep me sane. We had so much fun talking and going to the DI and Reams. I really do miss doing that. I just wanted to shout out to her and let her know how much fun it was to see her and how I wish we could do it more.
Love ya Lori

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I thought since I commented on all the others, I might as well comment on your latest entry!:)
I am so glad that you two had so much fun together! Great friends are good to have and Lori really is a great friend! I am really glad that she has you too! A person never can have too many friends! :)

Anonymous said...

Awe......Thanks Lydia :). I had so much fun with you too! I've missed our DI and Reams excursions also. It was great to see you. Thanks for the shout out!