Sunday, November 25, 2007

Pictures of my kids.


Most of you haven't seen my kids lately, or at all. So, here is a picture of them.

While I am on blogspot, I guess I should give an update. JC is back to work at the pig farm. He doesn't mind the work so that makes things a little easier. It will be nice to have a steady paycheck and maybe get out from under some of this debt.

The kids are as crazy as ever. We just got over really bad colds so they are making up for all the quiet time.

Me, well, not a whole lot is different. I am busy at home and trying to keep the house running. I am trying to find a job and help make some extra money. We'll see how it goes. Other than that things are going as normal.

By the way, don't mind Kyra's hair. (she is the one in the blue jammies on the right. Her hair is OUT OF CONTROL!)

Also, the dog, Aussie, went into the picture on her own. She wanted to be part of the festivities.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Cute kids, I can't believe how grown up they are!

Crystal said...

Your kids are so cute!! I love the hair...don't worry, Gavin's is the same way. I just gave up!

Miss Deja said...

LYDIA! It's Deja, I ran into your blog and thought I would say Hi! Wow, how life has changed since high school huh!?! What a beautiful family you have...so cute! I bet you are a terrific mom. A lot has changed for me, hopefully we can catch up one of these day. I hope you don't mind but I'll keep checking out your blog. My blog is dejamarie.blogspot.com.