Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Am I young or old?

I can't decide whether I am old or young. Here I am 25, 3 kids and some of my hobbies leave me wondering. Since living here in Milford I have crocheted 3 blankets. I am in the middle of another one with the yarn for the next after that.
Also, I am going to be taking quilting classes on Thursday nights. I am really excited about it but I sound like an old lady. I don't look old but sometimes I do feel it.
On the other hand I do Pilates in the mornings and that isn't something old ladies do. though, I do make a lot of casseroles. I just can't decide. :)
On a totally different topic, JC is finally going to be coming home today. He has been gone for about 5-6 weeks. He has been working in Ogden on the railroad and can finally come home. I am so excited. It has been awhile since we have had him here. The kids have really missed him and I realized how much I need him as well. I like knowing he is going to be here to give me a much needed break. WELCOME HOME JC!!!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Man, I love your blog! I found you the other day through lori's links. I always thought you were GREAT (and you still are)! BTW, you can't be old because that means I'M old! CYA!

Unknown said...

Lydia...face it...YOUR GETTING OLD!!! You are now a quarter century old. hahahaha...wait...what does that make me? Ah crap!

Anonymous said...

well....since you're only 4 days older than me I hope you're not old. but I know how you feel! I feel old all the time.

Anonymous said...

No, I am sorry Lydia, there is NO WAY that you are old! We are still WAY too young and vibrant to be old! And not only that, I'm sure that the old ladies that love quilting were young when they got started too! In fact, I bet those old ladies still have young ladies trapped inside of them, some of them are SO much fun to be around! Thats how we'll be when we do get old....always young at heart, ALWAYS-no matter what our hobbies are! :)