Monday, December 8, 2008

Our scary week

Well, a lot has happened this week. I had to be rushed to the hospital with contractions. I am only 22 weeks and so that was really scary. They gave me some shots to stop the contractions and some medicine to take home. I did that and I was still having them. I had to be put on stronger medicine and that is what finally did it. I was also on bed rest for the week. It was awful. Now I am doing o.k. but I still have to watch what I am doing. On a good note though JC has a job interview with Beaver county jail and if he gets it we will be making $9.20 more an hour. So we are really hopeful. Anyway, that is our last week in a nutshell. Hopefully it won't happen again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really scary! I'm glad that you and your baby are ok. And we'll be crossing our fingers for JC with that job interview. Good luck.

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

So, I just barely found out that you even have a blog. I'm glad that things are under control now. Keep me updated, and give me a call if you ever need anything. Good luck w/ the rest of the pregnancy, too.