Monday, January 26, 2009

30 weeks and counting.

Well, we have hit the BIG 30 week mark. I am so happy to be here. I have had some rough patches along the way and now things are looking good. Little Bethany is doing well and we are so excited to meet her. She is going to be crazy I can tell. She doesn't stop moving and she is always punching or kicking something. JC wants to film my stomach since it ripples like the sea waves. We'll see what she brings to the table.
The kids are doing well. I have a lot of stories and pictures to share. I will be doing that in the near future. Until then.....

2 comments:

TysonandMarthaGerber said...

wow congrats on the new baby.

Rachel said...

Hi, Lydia! Melissa found your blog--hooray--I didn't even know you had one. Anyway, 30 weeks, huh? So exciting! I can't wait to meet your new little one. Oh, and your kids are getting so big! and they're so cute!