Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I can't believe I forgot


Well, I can't believe I forgot to post a picture of my kids for Halloween. They were so cute and I tried really hard to get all the curls and make up just right (makeup on a 5 and 3 year old. That was never going to be perfect.) Damien was an Army man (costume bought by grandma) and I was going to camoflauge him but he is so dark it wouldn't have been worth it. He loved being an Army man. Kyra was Tinkerbell. As soon as she put on the costume she came to life and batted her eyelashes all over. (her costume was made by grandma.) Olivia was Cinderella. She got to wear her costume to school and was so excited. (costume also made by grandma.) They had a great time and JC and I have enjoyed sharing in their candy. It was fun to watch them get so excited. I can't imagine what Christmas is going to bring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those costumes are really cute! Olivia really looks a lot like you! I know how you feel about being 26 - I think when I was in high school I thought people in thier late 20s might as well die because they were so old to me. But here I am - in my late 20s....blah!