Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Explosion

Well, we have has an explosion at the Holmes house. My belly has exploded to more than twice it's size in the past two weeks. I don't know what's going on here. I talked to my doctor yesterday and he said that was bound to happen since I didn't gain any weight at the beginning. I am now 20 weeks and going strong. JC and Olivia have both felt the baby and it get more and more real. I can't believe we are going to have 4 kids. I have almost filled up the Durango with children. I will post a picture soon of my expanding nature. We have decided on a name. She is going to be Bethany Ann Holmes. Time is flying and I can't wait to meet her. Other than that things have been going well. My birthday was simple and we didn't do much since we have no money but being with my kids and husband was the best present. I can't believe I am 26. I don't feel 26 and people still think I just graduated from high school. You wouldn't believe the looks I get when I take all the kids out and am pregnant. You know they are thinking "Hussey." I don't care though. It gives me a good laugh. Especially since Damien is black. :)

2 comments:

jenae waters said...

I feel the exact same way. All of a sudden I am HUGE! It was like an overnight event. I am so excited you are having another girl. We are also having a girl. I love your kids costumes. They are so adorable. It is funny how our birthday use to be so exciting, and as you have kids it gets wrapped in the kids life of trick or treating and other events. I actually enjoy it. I am sure you do as well.

Laura said...

bethany ann. =) that's cute. i remember exploding about 5 months too. it's pretty horrible. i was talking to heather thomas (you remember her?) the other day and her sister is pregnant with her fourth she's about five months now too, and she says she already looks ready to pop! i guess it just gets worse with every pregnancy...something to look forward to, eh? =)

sorry about your bed rest. i wish there was something i could do to get contractions to start! i'm dying. due date is still 9 days away, but still! *sigh* hope you're feeling much better now.