Sunday, August 31, 2008

One great year...






Well, it has been officially one year since we went to Ethiopia and adopted Damien. How time flies. I can't believe it. I thought that it would be appropriate to put some pictures of him on here to show his time line with us. Damien, we love you and are so happy you are part of our family. Here are the top 10 things we love about Damien.





  1. He is obsessed with the movie cars and any toy etc that has any characters from that show on it.

  2. His big juicy lips that cover your cheek in a kiss.

  3. He is the fastest kid I ever met. He told me be is going to the Olympics and I told him to bring mommy the gold.

  4. How fast he learns things. He knows his colors and some shapes. Not bad for a kid who didn't speak English.

  5. He loves to be with family. Immediate and extended.

  6. He loves to try new things. Very adventurous.

  7. He is very good at playing with his sisters and he loves them too.

  8. How he still rolls his r's when talking.

  9. How he loves to cuddle mom and wrestle dad.

  10. How much we love him and are so happy he is in our family. We love you Damien and are so grateful to have you in our family.

2 comments:

NIXON STUFF said...

Time does fly I cant believe it!! I remember the week you brought him home and coming to our house to meet Damien I was so happy that he has a wonderful family that loves and cares for him. I will always remember the wonderful spirit that i felt in the Temple as he was sealed to your family for All Time and Eternity. What a blessing!!
Love You Damien

Anonymous said...

Wow, a whole year! Time sure flies! He is such a cool kid! I can't wait to see you guys. You have to come up soon!