Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I didn't fall off the face of the Earth

I know it has been awhile and it seems like I have fallen off the face of the Earth but surprise here I am. I have had so many things happen that I don't even know where it begin.
1- I am pregnant again. So far this pregnancy is going a lot smoother than the one I lose so I am a little more hopeful. The doctor is keeping a close eye on me. The kids are really excited. Olivia wants me to name it Tinkerbell and Damien has chosen Lightning McQueen. I will take those into consideration but I don't think they are going to make the cut.
2- JC and I are very excited summer is starting to end. We don't have air conditioning so we have been slowly melting. Fall come early if you can.
3- We have a new dog. It is a Dachsund aka weiner dog. She is 7 months and pretty good. Olivia named her Tigerlily. I call her Tiger and she is the complete opposite. When we walk the 2 dogs we get a lot of strange looks. Our other dog is a big Australian Shepherd.
4- Olivia and Kyra are going to compete in the Little Miss Beaver contest on Saturday. Olivia is going to sing "These boots are made for walking," and Kyra is going to sing "16 Tons." It is going to be a riot. They are really excited. All the girls get a crown if they win or now. Pictures to come
5- Olivia is going to Kindergarten this coming Monday. I can't believe my little girl is going to school. I feel like I just graduated and here I am sending mine off. Where does the time go?
6- Damien and Kyra are going to Rusty Rooster Preschool soon. They are really excited. It's where Olivia went and they are ready to learn. What am I going to do with all my time?
7- I have a new calling at church. In addition to being a Relief Society Teacher and visiting teacher I am seretary of the young womens. In Milford it is very common to hold more than 1 calling. There just aren't enough members here.
8- I spoke in church on Sunday. I was the concluding speaker and I thought that sacrament got out at 12:00 when it actually gets out at 12:10. Yes, I got us out 10 minutes early. I even cut my talk short. This pregnancy is making me stupider. :)
All in all that is my life in a nutshell. I will post about the pageant. It will be a lot of fun. Hope all is well.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Welcome back! It's good to hear from you again!
It sounds like you all have been keeping really busy and having fun!
Congratulations on the pregnancy, by the way, that is great!

The Simpson Family said...

Condradulations on the bun in the oven. I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog,it's Rachel(Harris) I feel very fortunate to get a small glimps into your life, you are so bravy and I admire you.

P.S. It only get worse with the little ones goin into school. I have one in 2nd, one in Kinder, and one who rides the bus to preschool at the Elem. It's crazy.

Miss Deja said...

WoW! Look at your big, beautiful family! I can't believe Olivia is in Kindergarten already...time flies. I love to hear how you are, you're a great example to me. Love Ya!

Crystal said...

Congratulations on the pregnancy! I know what you mean by pregnancy brains don't work as well as normal! Glad you're doing good!