Thursday, May 1, 2008

I've been tagged.

I have been tagged. I am suppose to write 6 things about myself. I have to admit I have had a hard time with this. I don't know 6 things about myself that are interesting or anything. I guess you could say I am pretty boring. I will try anyway, don't have your espectations be too high.

1- I am going back to school for my nursing degree. I am taking on-line classes right now and will be transfering to SUU when I have my associates degree.

2- JC and I are going to go back to the foster to adopt program. We are going to finish our licensing and then start to foster. We are really excited and hope all goes well.

3- I have a new obsession. Pringles Parmesan Garlic chips. I ate an entire bag yesterday. They are so good. I work out I guess so that I can eat an entire bag of chips and look the same. The truth is I regret it later, but while I am chomping down, AHHH sweet bliss.

4- I love to play games, video included. I am a fanatic. I love board, card, video anything. I especially love to play with JC. He gets really competitive and it is really fun to kick his butt.

5- I have never been to DisneyLand. We are hoping to take the kids soon. Our first real vacation we want to go to San Diego and go to the zoo, wild animal park, sea world and the beach. I have never been to sea world so I will be as excited as the kids.

6- If I know I have a friend or family member coming to visit I get so excited that I am like a 3 year old and constantly check out the window to see if they have arrived. IT is really sad but the truth.

Well, there you have it. 6 things about me you probably didn't know and didn't want to know. I am suppose to tag some people so I will put Jennifer England, Deja, and Julie

3 comments:

Miss Deja said...

I love visitors too..congrat on the nursing, very cool...i'll have to try those pringles, yum...you're awesome Lydia i would love to adopt one day I'll be calling you for tips.

Tiffany said...

I thought that was TOTALLY interesting! Are you kidding?!
I am so jealous that you are taking nursing classes! I would love to go back to school!
And I am excited for you about the fostering program! That is so neat!

Anonymous said...

Hey that was fun to learn those things about you! That's cool that you are going to get your nursing degree.