Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Birthday JC!!

Well, today is my sweethearts 28th birthday. We can't really celebrate with him in Oregon. The kids would love to I am sure, but singing "Happy birthday" to no one is really something I will let the crazies go ahead and do. Here are 10 things I love about my husband.
1. He makes me laugh. Not just a chuckle, but so hard my sides hurt and I cry.
2. He makes me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world. Hokey I know but true.
3. He is an amazing father. I love to watch him with the kids.
4. He is not selffish. He will come home from work and give me time to myself.
5. He watches chick flicks even when they are so sappy I want to hurl. What a guy.
6. He puts the family before himself. He is in Oregon working hard so I can be a full-time mom.
7. He never complains about the house being a mess.
8. He DOES THE DISHES!!! Anyone who know me knows I hate dishes. This is Huge.
9. He holds the priesthood.
10. He is the love of my life and I get to spend eternity with him. How lucky am I. I think pretty lucky.
JC I hope you have a good birthday and I promise you a party when you get home. We all love you and can't wait until you get to come home.

6 comments:

Miss Deja said...

Happy Birthday JC! Sounds like you are one lucky gal Lydia! I think JC is pretty lucky too! :)

Miss Deja said...

Happy Birthday JC! Sounds like you are one lucky gal Lydia! I think JC is pretty lucky too! :)

Anonymous said...

Cool. Happy Birthday JC! Sorry you guys aren't together for it.

Sharon said...

I wish you guys could be together! I wonderful husband is bliss!

Tiffany said...

Tag! I just wanted to stop by and say hi and let you know that I am tagging you for another trivia game!
I also hope your husband had a woderful birthday! He sounds like a great guy! I am so happy you found him!

Troy said...

hey, lydia! so i randomly found your blog. it's amazing who you can find through the grapevine of friends. i think i went: tiffany (formally heward), to lori (formally petti (sp?)), to yours. =) the chain probably could have been longer too. =) your hubby must be an amazing guy. i wish mine would do some of those things. =) one thing he did do was get me a portable dishwasher because of the pregnancy heebie-geebies...but maybe that was more for him because he hates doing dishes too...=)

this is laura (formally knight) by the by. it'll say posted by "troy" because i'm too lazy to switch users. =)