Tuesday, July 3, 2007

No News is Good News?

Well, we haven't been informed on our son in some time. We did get an e-mail last week but it was from Ethiopia and our adoption coordinator didn't even know what it means. Hopefully the old saying no news is good news is true. We are still praying to get through the court system before it closes.
Have you ever noticed that life keeps marching on even if you would like it to take a little break? I have been so busy with my church callings that I just wanted it world to stop rotating for 10 minutes so I could sit with nothing to do.
JC is still working at the pig farm. He really enjoys it. He would like to own one of the nursery barns in the future and I am actually o.k. with this idea. He has had quite a few ideas that I don't understand but this one I could get on board with.
The kids are doing well. Both very active and happy.
Well, I will hopefully hear some news soon, because this news would be better news than nothing.

No comments: