Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Blown tire...

JC blew a tire last week. He called and woke me up at 5:40 in the morning. I had to go pick him up and he dropped me off at home and went to work. Later the sherriff of an earlier post showed up with our warning to move it or it would get towed with a $400 fine. I told him JC would be home at 5:00 and we would go fix and and move it. He said that was fine. We went to the car and we had to read the manual about the jack. Then we put the donut on it and lowered the car to find it was flat. We raised the car, I took the tire to get air. the sheriff showed up to check on us. WE put the donut back on and turned the key to find the car was now dead. No juice whatsoever. We borrowed jumper cables from some cops and then had to wait 30 minutes for the car to jump. What an adventure.

No comments: