Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Update.

I just wanted to give an update on my crazy life.
First things first. Damien has had all his dental work finished. We are so happy that is done. He had a pretty sore mouth and now he is really happy and smiles all the time. He is feeling better and eating well. After he had his teeth done, two days later we went to the Pediatrician and got 5 shots for immunizations. That poor kid. He is a real tough kid though. He is picking up English and I know he is so happy to be part of a loving family. His best friend is his sister Olivia and he is obsessed with cars. We almost have all the paper work completed to get him sealed to us in the temple. We are hoping we can do that in November. I will be relieved when that is completed.
Olivia is doing really well. She loves preschool and learning her numbers and letters. He is a really good big sister. She is getting so big and I can't believe how mature she is for so little. She wants us to go back to Ethiopia and get her another brother.
Kyra is such a happy girl. We laugh at her antidotes all the time. She and Damien have their little battles but over all they are a great pair. Kyra is a momma's girl and has a hard time sharing me with her siblings but she is learning. If only her hair would grow.
JC and I are doing well. We are hoping that we will be able to buy a house next year, but only time will tell. I am finally back to my pre-pregnancy weight so things are going well. I love being home with my kids and can't wait for more.

Another update.
If you don't know, I got assaulted in Salt Lake by my in-laws neighbor. I filed charges against her and she filed trespassing against me. There is no proof of the trespassing so the judge pretty much said there would be no charges. I have to go back to Salt Lake to tie up the loose ends. The neighbor on the other hand will have charges since we got the marks she left on me recorded. I am looking forward to seeing the end of this. I will let you know when it all comes to pass.

No comments: