Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Monkey see Monkey do

I have really noticed a few things since coming home with our son. He doesn't even speak our language and yet he can tattle just like Olivia and Kyra. He even does the whiney voice and makes sure you know he is catching one of his siblings doing something bad. I now have 3 tattle tales and sometimes it can really grade on your nerves.
The second thing is all tantrums are the same. Whether your from America or Ethiopia the screaming and pouting in universal.
The third thing is all kids just want to be hugged and kissed and told that they are loved. Damien loves to cuddle and be hugged. Yesterday I didn't feel well and was laying on the couch. The kids were fighting over who would get to snuggle me. It is times like this that remind me why I love my kids and want more. What a blessing they are to me.
The fourth thing is they are all sneaky. If one sneaks a cookie, the other two have to also. It's not like I don't know what they are doing.
All in all, no matter where kids are from or the language they speak, they are all the same.

No comments: