Monday, August 13, 2007

Blast Off in 12...

It is 12 days until we will be blasting into Africa. JC and I are really excited and I am really ready to move on to this next phase. The girls are excited to have NaNa and Grandma come play while we are away. Olivia and I have been doing a countdown on the calendar and she is so excited that after 9 months of waiting her brother will be home. Time is just flying by, and in no time I will be on a plane (only the 3rd in my life) and flying farther than I ever have (I have only been to San Fransisco). I just want to take a minute and thank everyone for their support during all this. It is nice to have a strong support system. I love you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for you! I still wanted to see you at the airport when you get back so let me know when that is :). Also, I think you probobly could see my lovely yellow 5K shirt from space :P.